Let’s make the shower time more fun!
Are you bored of the shower products you use every day? Today I’d like to invite you to make Shower Jelly. Other than you will get a fun product to use, it is a great idea for a gift to your friends as well, and if you have kids at home, the shower jelly is a good way to get your kids to enjoy the shower time.
For the basic ingredients, you’ll need the following:
- Any brand of Shower Gel ( It will be awesome if you use SabaiArom Bath & Shower Gel)
- Essential oil if you want to add more aroma (this is optional if you opt to use the essential oil, I recommend you to use the same one as the shower gel)
- Coloring, you can use the food coloring or brush on or glitter. (this is also optional, it’s better for your health if you don’t use them)
- The jelly mold, it can be either plastic mold or silicone mold.
- Step 1: Pour about 10 grams of gelatin powder into a cup and mix in about 75-100 ml. of hot water. Stir until dissolved. The proportion may slightly be varied depending on the texture of the jelly that you want, if you want soft jelly, you might want to slightly reduce the amount of the gelatin powder.
- Step 2: Mix in 50 ml. of shower gel and 1 gram of salt to the gelatin mixture and mix well. You should avoid using the shower gel with high acidities such as citrus, lemon, or lemongrass scent because it may cause gelatin not to set.
- Step 3: Add in the color and scent as you desire, mix well (optional)
- Step 4: Gently pour the mixture into the mold to avoid bubbles. It doesn’t really matter if there are, you can scoop it out with a spoon later.
- Step 5 Put in the refrigerator, wait until the mixture is set then remove from the mold.