- Soothes dry scalp.
- Promotes hair growth.
- A natural dandruff fighter.
- Balances excessive oily skin.
- Calms nervous mind.
- Promotes overall stability.
- Relieves stress and depression.
- Enhances emotional clarity.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- Cedarwood essential oil is high in concentration and may cause skin sensitivity. Dilution with carrier oils e.g. coconut oil or other vegatable oils is recommended (Dilution ratio: Essential oil 3-5 drops : 1 tea spoon carrier oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant and breast feeding should consult doctor before use.
History & Information
Family : Pinaceae
Part of Plant Used : Wood
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Caryophyllene, Thujopsene, Cadinene, Atlantol, Cedrol,atlantone
- Cedarwood originates in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco and North Africa.
- The use of cedarwood essential oil can be traced to the ancient Egypt. It was used primarily for embalming.