- Eases menopausal symptoms.
- Decreases menstrual pain.
- Lightens skin impurities and scars.
- Eliminates free radicals and stimulates collagen.
- Ehances memory.
- Calms nervous.
- Combats depression and stress.
- Comforts grieving heart.
- Promotes healthy sleep.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant and breast feeding should consult doctor before use.
History & Information
Family : Geraniaceae
Part of Plant Used : Leaf, Stalk, Flower
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Citronellol, Geraniol, Citronellyl Formate, Linalool
- Geranium is a native to South Africa and in the 17th century, they made their way to Europe,where they remain widely beloved.
- It is the national flower of Switzerland.