- Improves poor digestion.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Purifies the ambience
- Combats depression and stress.
- Creates more focused ambience.
- Promotes cognitive ability.
- Helps overcome confusion.
- Expels negative moods.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- People with dry or sensitive skin may require additional carrier oil when using the essential oil topically. Use small amounts. Lemon is phototoxic. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for several hours after applying the oil on the skin
History & Information
Family : Rutaceae
Part of Plant Used : Fruit Peel
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Limonene, Bata-pinene, Gamma-terpinene, Alpha-pinene
- Lemon is technically a berry because all lemons are berries.
- The Guinness World Records declared “the world’s biggest and heavisest lemon” on January 8, 2003. It weighed 5.265 kg and was grown by Aharon Shemoel on his farm in Kfar Zeitim, Israel.