- Eases stiff muscle and joint pain.
- Tightens pores and balances oily skin.
- Improves poor digestion.
- Relieves menstrual cramps.
- Soothes headache.
- Combats depression and stress.
- Enhances focus and concentration.
- Clarifies mental difficulties.
- Expels negative thoughts.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant and breast feeding should consult doctor before use.
History & Information
Family : Poaceae
Part of Plant Used : All Parts
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Geranial, Neral, Geraniol
- Lemongrass is native southeast Asia and plays important role in seasoning Thai dishes.
- Boiled Lemongrass juice from fresh lemongrass stalks boiled treat urinary tract infections.