- Relieves back pain and sore muscles
- Soothes itchy skin
- Eases respiratory issues
- Heals digestion discomfort
- Improves dental health
- Relieves mental fatigue
- Boosts circulation
- Rejuvenates body and mind
- Enhances mental clarity
- Improves memory
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant and breast feeding should consult doctor before use.
History & Information
Family : Lamiaceae
Part of Plant Used : Leaf
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Menthol, Menthone, Menthyl Acetate, 8-Cineole