- Relieves minor pain.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes body detoxification.
- Eases respiratory issues.
- Enhances immune system.
- Heals wound.
- Relieves abdominal pain.
- Strengthens memory.
- Sharpens focus and concentration.
- Eliminates negative moods.
- Stimulates appetite.
- Improves sleep quality.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
History & Information
Family : Lamiaceae
Part of Plant Used : Leaf
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Alpha-pinene, Camphene, Limonene, 1.8-Cineole, Bornyl Acetate, Camphor, Verbenone
- The ancient Greeks wore Rosemary garlands around their head when studying, as they believed the scent of Rosemary could improve memory.
- The name Rosemary can be literally translated into “Dew of the Sea” according to the Greek belief it was the floral ornament draped around the neck of Aphrodite when she rose from the sea.
- Rosemary is widely in cooking to add aromatic delight to a range of.