- Enhances immunity.
- Soothes headache.
- Betters digestion system.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Enhances appetite.
- Heals wound.
- Boosts overall senses.
- Promotes joy and liveliness.
- Eases tension and anxiety.
- Eliminates negative moods.
- Relives tiredness.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball, and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100 ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant and breast feeding should consult doctor before use.
- Sweet orange oil is phototoxic.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for several hours after applying the oils on the skin.
History & Information
Family : Rutaceae
Part of Plant Used : Fruit Peel
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Limonene, Myrcene
- Sweet orange originated in ancient China. It was mentioned in Chinese literature in 314BC.
- There are approximately 600 varieties of oranges around the globe now.
- The orange tree is an evergreen, flowering tree that grows up to 9 meters to 10 meters in height.
- The flowers of orange tree, called “orange blossom” are white and they have beautiful fragrance specially called “Neroli”.
- Brazil is the world’s largest producer of sweet orange, while in Asia China dominates the growth.